ECO-FRIENDLY – LOW TOXICITY
NATURAL LANOLIN DERIVATIVE PRODUCTS
PROTECTS | PENETRATES | PRESERVES | PREVENTS | SEALS
Timber Preserver DT610 for Dressed Timber 5 litre mini drum is a natural lanolin based liquid coating. A low build penetrating moisture resistant treatment that penetrates into the surface of the timber giving a water repellent, durable, preserving coat
It dries slowly to a natural finish maintaining the appearance of the original timber. It prevents drying, cracking and splitting of wood as a barrier to wood rot. It is environmentally friendly, especially around waterways.
– Preserves all timbers
– Protects metal fittings from corrosion
– Acid, Alkali & Salt resistant
– Class, Non-Hazardous
– Non Eco-Toxic
– Eco Friendly
– Derived from renewable resources
– Safe to use, store and dispose
– Natural finish maintaining the original timber colours.
– Dries to a non slip finish when wet.
– Penetrates the timber and prevents drying, cracking and splitting of wood.
– Does not evaporate or leach from the timber.
– Displaces moisture from surfaces protecting from wood rot – water beads off and does not penetrate.
– Contains UV absorber and fungal and mold inhibitors to extend the protection.
– Protects nails, screws and metal fittings when used with Lanolin Grease LG100.
– Eco-friendly, can be used around waterways in all environments with confidence.
– All Dressed timber including
– Any dressed timber exposed to the elements